Superior 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
A classic, from the waterproof nylon shell to the 650 fill Premium Down insulation to the insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff. Built for the kind of performance and comfort you want when the weather is at its worst. Interior, rib-knit storm cuffs seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productHansGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Durable materials, Looks great, Strong build quality, Warm / ComfyConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDurable material, extremely warm, and stylish too!Dec 8, 2019
At under $200, the sale price on this jacket is an excellent value. It matches the durability and warmth of coats twice its price, and it looks great.
- Yes, I recommend this productJDK585Gender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAffordable, durable and comfy!Dec 2, 2019
I honestly have nothing bad to say about this jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice CoatDec 2, 2019
That's a nice waterproof coat.