Superior 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
A classic, from the waterproof nylon shell to the 650 fill Premium Down insulation to the insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff. Built for the kind of performance and comfort you want when the weather is at its worst. Interior, rib-knit storm cuffs seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productBest summer buy everyGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSummer BuyJun 28, 2019
Bought this jacket on July 4th summer clearance. Tried it on in the store and joked with the cashier that she should crank up the AC.....buy of the summer...can't wait for January in New York
- Yes, I recommend this productGeorgeGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome winter jacketMar 26, 2019
We just came from Ohio and was able to test this jacket since it was i. The 30's and raining. It did really well. Love the jacket since the arm length and jacket lenght is perfect for men that are not too tall.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery warmMar 22, 2019
Well worth the money. 👍