Superior 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
A classic, from the waterproof nylon shell to the 650 fill Premium Down insulation to the insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff. Built for the kind of performance and comfort you want when the weather is at its worst. Interior, rib-knit storm cuffs seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productDoug from SpringfieldGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest winter coat aroundJan 26, 2020
This is the best winter coat I've ever owned. It's the perfect fit (6'5" slim build and got a large tall) plenty of room in the sleeves (I'm 36-37 sleeve) and has lots of features not listed, like inside pockets, dual outside pockets, and hunter pockets in front, and sleeve cuffs to keep the cold out. It also has a cinch cord in the middle for a snug fit around the midsection that's adjustable and makes the outside contour look great. Can't beat Bauer for the value, with a lifetime guarantee, and this thing is built so well it feels like it'll last longer than I do.
- Yes, I recommend this productCamGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFantastic Winter JacketJan 13, 2020
Fantastic winter jacket that looks good, has great functionality, and keeps me warm in the freezing Minnesota winter. Sizing guide was spot-on; I'm 6' tall, 180 lbs, with a 33" waist and the medium fit me perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productKkGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFit well!Jan 7, 2020
Fit according to chart