Superior 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
A classic, from the waterproof nylon shell to the 650 fill Premium Down insulation to the insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff. Built for the kind of performance and comfort you want when the weather is at its worst. Interior, rib-knit storm cuffs seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Secure zip pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon