Superior 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
A classic, from the waterproof nylon shell to the 650 fill Premium Down insulation to the insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff. Built for the kind of performance and comfort you want when the weather is at its worst. Interior, rib-knit storm cuffs seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Secure zip pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCamelGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery niceNov 4, 2021
I like the men's jacket more than the women's jacket. I love this. My brother has one that I would wear all the time, but he wouldn't let me take it to college, so I got my own. It is very warm (I live in AK), which is perfect for where I live and go to school.. I really like the combination of style and warmth.
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome winter coatAug 18, 2021
Great coat at a great price
- Yes, I recommend this productNelsonGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsPerfectMar 19, 2021
Comfortable. Wear everyday.