Noble Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
Deep winter warmth and classic style. This jacket's water-repellent nylon/polyester shell is a herringbone twill that has the look of wool. The yoke overlays are soft cotton/nylon. Inside, 650 fill Premium Down provides critical warmth. Sherpa fleece-lined collar prevents abrasion.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Interior rib-knit storm cuffs seal out cold
- Reverse side-entry patch pockets
- Interior media pocket
- Articulated sleeves enhance mobility
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Snap storm flap over front zip
- Average length: Reg Medium 28.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Shell: 65% nylon/35% polyester: Yoke: 61% cotton/39% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productP R | Verified userGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat CoatMar 22, 2019
Excellent quality fit and look.
- Yes, I recommend this productBig red | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeUltra warmMar 5, 2019
A real must have in the tall size. Excellent quality and style.
- Yes, I recommend this productFrank | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood choiceFeb 25, 2019
Keeps me warm with less add ons.