Superior Down Bomber Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Waterproof protection plus sub-zero warmth is what you'll get with this hardworking down jacket. Fully seam-sealed construction ensures maximum weather resistance, and the 650 fill Premium Down insulation provides exceptional warmth without weight or bulk.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Eight pockets, including interior media pocket
- Storm flap covering front zip
- Articulated elbows for enhanced fit and mobility
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- Average length: Reg Medium 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productGenollGenderHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketApr 8, 2019
Your normal size fits perfict and the knitted cuffs are just snug so they do not slide great job.
- Yes, I recommend this productDreGender MaleHeightTypeActivityPros Chest Handwarmer Pockets, Lots Of Pockets, Roomy Warm Hood, Solid constructionCons A Bit HeavyFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeWarm Classic Bomber JacketDec 27, 2018
If your looking for a warm traditional bomber style jacket this will not disappoint. Get the parka if your looking for more lower body coverage
- Yes, I recommend this productBmanGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA great jacket for the priceDec 20, 2018
I bought this jacket for my 14 y/o son. At first he was hesitant; it didn't look "cool enough". After he wore it a few times in cold weather, he changed his mind. He now says it's like being wrapped in a goose down comforter.