Rainfoil® Utility Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology and fully seam-sealed construction ensures complete weather protection with this utility jacket. The polyester shell has an additional water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead on the surface and roll off. Seven pockets provide lots of storage.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Zip-off hood
- Two chest pockets
- Double hand pockets (two top entry, two side entry)
- One interior secure zip pocket
- Adjustable, drawcord hem
- Average length: Reg 31"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productzee566Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeFirts Rate...As Usual from EBFeb 4, 2019
It's Eddie Bauer and that says it all! Top-to-bottom cannot be improved upon. I'll love it and wear it for years. Money well spend.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnMNGender MaleHeightTypeActivityPros Good DesignConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice Functional JacketApr 28, 2018
Overall a nicely designed jacket. Should work well for travel. Have yet to test the waterproof claim yet, however. The pockets are on the small side and would like to have them larger for storage. The side access hand pockets barely accept my hands. Otherwise, a good value.
- Yes, I recommend this productJarheadGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros WaterproofCons Small PocketsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Everyday Fall JacketOct 1, 2018
I tend to carry this jacket in my backpack when there is any hint of rain in the forecast and in the evenings i use it as a windbreaker.