CirrusLite Down Vest
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
This ultralight packable vest provides essential warmth whenever and wherever you need it. Wind-resistant nylon shell with Premium Down insulation and a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for added warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 27"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMackGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsBest puffer vest that I've ever ownedApr 10, 2021
Great style and fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productT.R.Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityMountain BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice vest!Apr 9, 2021
Love the vest! True to size and comfortable to wear.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarkGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExactly what I wantedMar 30, 2021
I wanted a light weight, compressible, warm vest for layering during a variety of activities. I also wanted to avoid the " life preserver " look. It's perfect. The shell is thin material- great for packing it away if hiking and no longer needed, but probably some sacrifice on durability.