Atlas Stretch Hooded Jacket
A lightweight, durable, all-world traveler, this jacket has two-way stretch for maximum mobility and comfort. Eight-pocket construction with exclusive TripZip pocket to secure travel essentials. Flexion nylon/spandex soft shell jacket provides excellent breathability and weather resistance.
- StormRepel DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Interior Drawcord Hem with Cordlock: Adjust the fit easily
- Adjustable Velcro® tabs at cuffs: Seal out cold and wet
- Superior Storage with 8 Pockets: 2 chest, 4 lower torso, 1 exterior zip, 1 interior TripZip for travel docs
- Stowable drop hood: Rolls down and secures with Velcro® tab
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Jim913Gender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketFeb 5, 2020
I liked the jacket so much I now own 3. Many usable pockets, good for layering, windbreaks and sheds rain.
- Yes, I recommend this productDMGender MaleHeight 5'7"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeStylish, Practical, & Attention to DetailsJan 26, 2020
I recently discovered Eddie Bauer outerwear & I'm impressed. This is a great lightweight jacket for the Pacific NW!
- RickGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest jacket everJan 16, 2020
Best versatile coat I've ever owned (I'm 68), light, comfortable, great fit, just add layers when needed, pockets are very convenient and strong, collar and hood work well. I very rarely wear any other coat, it's great for walking and great in the car....I could go on....just a great coat