Atlas Stretch Hooded Jacket
A lightweight, durable, all-world traveler, this jacket has two-way stretch for maximum mobility and comfort. Eight-pocket construction with exclusive TripZip pocket to secure travel essentials. Flexion nylon/spandex soft shell jacket provides excellent breathability and weather resistance.
- StormRepel DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Interior Drawcord Hem with Cordlock: Adjust the fit easily
- Adjustable Velcro® tabs at cuffs: Seal out cold and wet
- Superior Storage with 8 Pockets: 2 chest, 4 lower torso, 1 exterior zip, 1 interior TripZip for travel docs
- Stowable drop hood: Rolls down and secures with Velcro® tab
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAirbourneGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeThis really works!Sep 28, 2019
I was looking for a better rain jacket than the one I currently use and knowing how wonderful the clothes I have from Eddie Bauer are I decided to try this jacket. Looks and feels great, I appreciate the zippered pocket too. The length is perfect and it sheds water as advertised.
- Yes, I recommend this productElJefe72Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket for Cool Spring and Fall DaysSep 7, 2019
I have had this unlined jacket for several months now and absolutely love it. Works great as a windbreaker and for very light rainy days. It's perfect for those cool spring and fall days and evenings. Several pockets on the outside and a small one on the inside. I use this jacket for my daily commute, travel, and hiking. It's very versatile.
- Yes, I recommend this productKentucky EBGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for around the town wearSep 3, 2019
A great looking jacket that works well. Comfortable material that beads water effectively and will keep you dry in most rain. Would not recommend for intense outdoor activity and you may need to rewater proof periodically, otherwise, you will get a little wet through the material if you spend an extended amount of time in heavy rain. Overall, great for slipping on for a rainy day going to work, running around town, or a rainy night out.