Atlas Stretch Hooded Jacket
A lightweight, durable, all-world traveler, this jacket has two-way stretch for maximum mobility and comfort. Eight-pocket construction with exclusive TripZip pocket to secure travel essentials. Flexion nylon/spandex soft shell jacket provides excellent breathability and weather resistance.
- StormRepel DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Interior Drawcord Hem with Cordlock: Adjust the fit easily
- Adjustable Velcro® tabs at cuffs: Seal out cold and wet
- Superior Storage with 8 Pockets: 2 chest, 4 lower torso, 1 exterior zip, 1 interior TripZip for travel docs
- Stowable drop hood: Rolls down and secures with Velcro® tab
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productEliGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectOct 11, 2019
Bought for my son. He loves the jacket, he has a Columbia jacket that is similar but prefers this one. All the pockets and material it's made of, make comfortable and efficient.
- Yes, I recommend this productAirbourneGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeThis really works!Sep 28, 2019
I was looking for a better rain jacket than the one I currently use and knowing how wonderful the clothes I have from Eddie Bauer are I decided to try this jacket. Looks and feels great, I appreciate the zippered pocket too. The length is perfect and it sheds water as advertised.
- Yes, I recommend this productElJefe72Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket for Cool Spring and Fall DaysSep 7, 2019
I have had this unlined jacket for several months now and absolutely love it. Works great as a windbreaker and for very light rainy days. It's perfect for those cool spring and fall days and evenings. Several pockets on the outside and a small one on the inside. I use this jacket for my daily commute, travel, and hiking. It's very versatile.