Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Updated for ultimate convenience, this lightweight waterproof jacket now packs into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow. The polyester shell incorporates our 2-layer WeatherEdge® technology and is fully seam sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection to 5K/5K. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture. Adjustable, stowable hood.
- High neck/collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro® tabs
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Interior secure Velcro® pocket
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Average length: Reg 28.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productjennGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargebeautifulSep 10, 2019
love it. it is a gift
- Yes, I recommend this productJackGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacket and portableAug 18, 2019
Great jacket and easy to bring along in case. Good quality
- Yes, I recommend this productBabb29GenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsQuality Rain GearAug 15, 2019
Bought this for my wife. She didn't like the form fitting nature of the women's options. Plus it was longer to actually cover the back side. The women's were inches shorter. No point in having a rain coat that doesn't keep you dry. That being said, I have owned 3 EB raincoats in the last 30 years. I have loved them all and have passed them on when I got a new one. Very flexible depending on the weather. It can be worn loosely if light rain or tightly bundled up in a monsoon. Able to tie around my waist on a hike or tightly packed in a backpack when not in use. Love all the color choices. Always watch for sales and clearance items. Best deals then.