Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Updated for ultimate convenience, this lightweight waterproof jacket now packs into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow. The polyester shell incorporates our 2-layer WeatherEdge® technology and is fully seam sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection to 5K/5K. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture. Adjustable, stowable hood.
- High neck/collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro® tabs
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Interior secure Velcro® pocket
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Average length: Reg 28.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJakeGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityOtherPros DryCons Sleeves slightly longFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketSep 15, 2019
I wear this jacket fishing all the time. I have got caught in some ugly storms on the boat or wading through streams and it always keeps me bone dry. Preferred over my Patagonia rain jacket, which isn't nearly as waterproof as they claim and feels like you're wearing a plastic tarp.
- Yes, I recommend this productSteveGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect Packable Rain JacketSep 15, 2019
Nice, quality jacket. Fits well.
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat raingear!Sep 14, 2019
Got this jacket for a trip to Iceland. Great rain jacket which protects from not only rain but wind. Packs in small space for travel purposes.