Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight, waterproof, and packable, this jacket makes it easy to be prepared for all kinds of weather. The 2-layer waterproof polyester shell is fully seam-sealed for complete weather protection. And when the sun's out, you can pack it into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- High collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable, stowable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior secure hook-and-loop pocket
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Length, Reg Medium: 28.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productericGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargebest rain jacketMar 8, 2020
very well made no rain
- Yes, I recommend this productDesertCasitaGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat raincoat!Mar 6, 2020
I purchased one of these for myself, a women's version, last year, and love it. Based on that, I purchased one for my husband, and he is very happy with it, too. It sheds the rain, as it is supposed to do, and is long enough without being too long, or too short. Love the inside pocket, tho I wish there were a couple more! He is 5'9" and 165 lbs. Got a large so there would be room to move and/or wear a sweater or quilted vest underneath.
- Yes, I recommend this productBillGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeNice SurpriseFeb 20, 2020
Purchased this jacket to replace my hard-worn 10 yr old Weatheredge Rainfoil jacket, pleasantly surprised to find this new packable version every bit as good as my old favorite.