CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productover40GenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent, lightwt jacket. I'll wear it all winter, exct -20Sep 17, 2019
- RickGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fitSep 17, 2019
Fits nicely in the tote that came with it. Certainly will use it for travel, especially with the limited amount of baggage allowed on airlines.
- Yes, I recommend this productRBGenderHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelove it!Jul 28, 2019
good value, packs down so easy to cary