CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoorsmanGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat coat!Nov 14, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productejohnGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityOtherPros Bought the black one, looks rich., Extremely warm lite weight. Very fashionable., Wore it in 18 degrees in Chicago stayed toasty.Cons Good. Wish it were more tapered at the waist, I am 6'2 230. Long arms tapered waist. XXL fitFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo lite like wearing nothing at allNov 14, 2019
Would buy again. Great price.
- Yes, I recommend this productSamGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSatisfied customerNov 12, 2019
Brought this jacket for my son in college and he loves it. My son whom is a football player stands 6'0 weight about 220-230 and the regular fit XL is great in him. He even can wear a hoodie and have extra move. I purchased a Large for him at first but had to return for an XL.