CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGeorgeGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Jacket!May 4, 2021
Great jacket, perfect fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productRickGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice jacket!Apr 22, 2021
I will use this jacket for travel and around town. It's light, fits well and seems pretty warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Jacket!Apr 17, 2021