CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productNoonGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGoo quality but shipping should be improvedOct 1, 2019
Good quality; light and warm enough.
- Yes, I recommend this productMike jrGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeopinion of my jacketSep 27, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productKatieandtorrGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeFantastic Lightweight and WarmSep 24, 2019
This is an awesome jacket. It's been warm enough with the weather I've been around. Mainly 40 to 50 degrees. The best part of the jacket is the zipper does not leak air at all it's wind proof. The only thing is that it does run a little large. I'm typically a medium but everything from Eddie Bauer has fit better as a small.