CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMalekGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove it, enjoying itNov 18, 2021
both Comfort and Style Driven
- Yes, I recommend this productJenniferGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect light-weight fall or early spring jacket.Nov 17, 2021
Great fit, good comfort.
- Yes, I recommend this productjdhayes549Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsGreat jacket!Nov 4, 2021
This jacket is so light but yet, keeps you toasty warm. I love it!