CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGreggGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsGreat CoatSep 12, 2021
This is the second down jacket in this style that I own and I just love them. Great value, fit and comfort.
- Yes, I recommend this productBruceGenderHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect lightweight down-filled jacketSep 11, 2021
A very nice lightweight down-filled jacket. Just enough pockets without being too "busy" I'm 6 ft. and 188 lbs. and the Large was a perfect fit. A great jacket for morning/evening walks or trips around town to run errands. Highly recommended.
- Yes, I recommend this productNo nameGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Sep 9, 2021