CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productStylingGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThis is my third CirrusLite Down jacketOct 19, 2019
This is my third CirrusLite jacket from Eddie Bauer. Love them. Nice and light with plenty of cold protection.
- Yes, I recommend this productNoonGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGoo quality but shipping should be improvedOct 1, 2019
Good quality; light and warm enough.
- Yes, I recommend this productMike jrGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeopinion of my jacketSep 27, 2019