CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMaxGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect jacket, can't beat the price.Nov 4, 2019
I am 6'4", 180 lbs. I have broader shoulders and a 32 inch waist. I purchased a medium based on the measurements. The jacket fits perfectly. I normally would have bought a large, so definitely do some basic measurements before you purchase. The jacket itself is very warm for how light it is. Perfect for 35-50 weather to be super comfortable. I wouldn't recommend this for a true "winter" coat, but overall 10/10 so far for a cold fall season.
- Yes, I recommend this productBIG MANGender MaleHeight 5'10"TypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI LOVE THIS JACKET, VERY LIGHT WEIGHT & GOOD QUALITYNov 4, 2019
I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY FROM EDDIE BAUER AGAIN...
- Yes, I recommend this productDonPedroGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazingly warm and flexiblwNov 2, 2019
Seriously the best winter coat ever. I don't know how it can be so thin and keep you so warm. And you can stuff it in your backpack.