CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTomGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coat!Oct 19, 2021
I value comfort, but style is important because it still needs to look good. This jacket delivers both. I'm 5'11" and weigh 170 lbs. The large fit perfectly with some room to layer a sweater or 1/4 zip as a mid layer for winter/snow weather. I ordered the gray, which looks even better when I received it. I have longer arms (my sleeve length in dress shirts is 34/35) and the sleeve length on this jacket was perfect. It's extremely light weight too, which is a huge plus. I don't like wearing coats, especially thick, heavy or bulky coats. I'm extremely pleased. It's a great coat!
- Yes, I recommend this productJOSEGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsFully satisfiedOct 18, 2021
Totally satisfied. It filled expectations 100%
- Yes, I recommend this productJCGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCirruslite down jacketOct 17, 2021
I originally bought one of these jackets for my birthday last year and use it nearly everyday so i had to buy another in a different color