CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNH WaltGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA Great Cold Weather JacketDec 23, 2021
Excellent for travel especially in cold winter weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productEEGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight, comfortable, cosy to -10CDec 20, 2021
A great jacket, but I find it letting in too much chill through the seams as you get close to the max low temp rating. You have to be fairly active to stay warm at the low end of the advertised temperature rating.
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy BargainhunterGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsBlack Friday bargain!Dec 11, 2021
Nearly missed the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, wasn't thinking of the dark teal but Large/Regular length wasn't sold out yet so I tried it and it fits my purposes perfectly as I walk a lot. XL would've been too loose, I'm 6' and 180. In Michigan weather i can wear it comfortably over a hooded sweatshirt if it's cold enough, and it offers adequate protection against the wind. The dark teal looks better than in the photos, and in retrospect I'm glad that was the color that was still available! It's so much lighter than my other winter coat which is a fleece lined wind resistant model from a competitor. I'll favor this one for short trips away from home due to its light weight