CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCurtGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type PlusActivitySkiingPros Comfort, FitConsGreat jacketJun 14, 2021
Very nice jacket, can't wait until I can wear it in the cold weather
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitFits greatMay 26, 2021
Stylish and practical. Suited for a variety of Michigan weather. I like the charcoal color option. Ordering the Tall size was a gamble. Sometime they can run really long, but this fit was perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnGenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPleasedMay 13, 2021
Jacket is comfortable, light weighed, zips up the neck, and is a good wind breaker.