1936 Skyliner Model Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
An Eddie Bauer Original—and the first down jacket patented in America—the Skyliner started a revolution in cold-weather outerwear. Classic bomber style with signature diamond quilting. 650 fill Premium Down insulation for exceptional warmth. Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip interior pocket
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 56% cotton/44% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productNorthwesternerinthesouthGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExactly what I wanted.Nov 4, 2019
I'm 6'3" and 210 pounds and the large y'all fit perfectly. I was at a store after I purchased this online and they had regular sizes and I'm glad I went with the tall. Regular size would have hit right above the waist for me and lifted up anytime I raised my arms. Width wise it's also perfect. More on the "fitted" side, but not like a "slim" or "athletic" cut. Plenty of room for a flannel or thermal undershirt. The down feels nice and thick and I'm looking forward to my first colder days with this. I got the green color which looks very handsome and has a bit more of a "manly" look than most coats on the market. The stretchy collar, wrists, and waist are very nice and not too snug but they will keep the heat in. This coat was exactly what I was looking for and EB nails it again.
- Yes, I recommend this productSeanGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fitOct 12, 2019
Medium tall size for 6'4" 180lbs. Fits very well and feels premium.
- Yes, I recommend this productsquiggaGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivitySnowboardingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargebest naps in class were taken in this jacketAug 12, 2019
really cozy jacket that great for those colder days, never get cold in this and its good to pair with hoodies