1936 Skyliner Model Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
An Eddie Bauer Original—and the first down jacket patented in America—the Skyliner started a revolution in cold-weather outerwear. Classic bomber style with signature diamond quilting. 650 fill Premium Down insulation for exceptional warmth. Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip interior pocket
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 56% cotton/44% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMike | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect fit. Beautiful exterior fabric.May 23, 2019
This classic style is awesome. Fabric and downfill is top quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productDearly | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHusband LOVES it!Feb 18, 2019
Husband is 58, 6', 173lbs. and a long torso. The medium size fits him perfectly. The quality of the jacket is outstanding and it's very warm, yet not bulky! The color is great as he's not a tan fan, lol. It's a cooler colored medium-value, tan. He receives compliments often.
- Yes, I recommend this productTen Minute | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe everyday jacketFeb 12, 2019
This one you can wear for your every day attire. The old schools looks gets noticed. People will say, "Hey, I like your jacket". And they have.