1936 Skyliner Model Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
An Eddie Bauer Original—and the first down jacket patented in America—the Skyliner started a revolution in cold-weather outerwear. Classic bomber style with signature diamond quilting. 650 fill Premium Down insulation for exceptional warmth. Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip interior pocket
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 56% cotton/44% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productsquiggaGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivitySnowboardingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargebest naps in class were taken in this jacketAug 12, 2019
really cozy jacket that great for those colder days, never get cold in this and its good to pair with hoodies
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect fit. Beautiful exterior fabric.May 23, 2019
This classic style is awesome. Fabric and downfill is top quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productDearlyGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHusband LOVES it!Feb 18, 2019
Husband is 58, 6', 173lbs. and a long torso. The medium size fits him perfectly. The quality of the jacket is outstanding and it's very warm, yet not bulky! The color is great as he's not a tan fan, lol. It's a cooler colored medium-value, tan. He receives compliments often.