1936 Skyliner Model Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
An Eddie Bauer Original—and the first down jacket patented in America—the Skyliner started a revolution in cold-weather outerwear. Classic bomber style with signature diamond quilting. Premium Down insulation for exceptional warmth. Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Exterior hand pockets
- Secure zip interior chest pocket
- Length, Reg Medium: 26"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 56% cotton/44% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productDrew H.Gender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket!Feb 16, 2020
It is well-made, comfortable, and stylish.
- Yes, I recommend this productIsaiahGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThis is one fresh jacketFeb 14, 2020
I have the hunter color, and this jacket is a beaut! Nice fit (allows for layering), very comfortable up to -10C weather with only a shirt underneath.
- Yes, I recommend this productBlazin DaveGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome Jacket! Just what I wanted.Feb 2, 2020
This was just the jacket I wanted. When it went on sale, I just had to have it.