1936 Skyliner Model Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
An Eddie Bauer Original—and the first down jacket patented in America—the Skyliner started a revolution in cold-weather outerwear. The classic bomber style with signature diamond quilting is updated with Premium Down insulation and rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Exterior hand pockets
- Secure zip interior chest pocket
- Length, Reg Medium: 26" | Down Fill Weight: 145.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 56% cotton/44% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTomGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSkyliner jacketApr 26, 2021
I buy jackets like this based on functionality. This really seems to fit the bill. It's warm, fits great and is well made. Even the zipper is top quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productChuckGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice price for a great old classicApr 11, 2021
Pleased with the added interior pocket. Good looking jacket. Great warmth. Zipper not very smooth and tends to bind on the fabric edge unless I pull out on the zipper when zipping up.
- Yes, I recommend this productFrontRangeTravelerGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsThe IconApr 4, 2021
The Icon. The first down jacket and a timeless classic. I caught an end of season sale which made it easy to make a decision now rather than wait for next winter. Makes you wish for one last winter storm...