Vinson Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Named for the highest peak in Antarctica, this is our warmest and most robust non-technical winter parka. The windproof nylon shell features our WeatherEdge® technology for fully seam-sealed waterproof/breathable protection. Rugged CORDURA® nylon insets at the shoulders and forearms prevent abrasion. 650 fill Premium Down provides essential warmth in extreme sub-zero temperatures. Action back allows full range of motion.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Nine pockets for exceptional storage
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs with interior knit storm cuffs
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Microfleece balaclava attached to interior chest pocket
- Two-way front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Drawcord hem
- Average length: Reg 33"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productDonGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLooks good, the size is as expected and it arrived on time.Apr 10, 2019
I'm very happy with the fit, quality and look of the product. I missed the bad weather this winter, but I'm looking forward to testing it next winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productRaimundGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Keeps the cold out (including the hood!), RainproofConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJust what I was looking for.Apr 3, 2019
Great coat and very weather resistant. Water washes off it like glass and even the adjustable hood is padded for warmth. The only thing I'd ask for is some way to synch the waist line up a hit to keep the cold air from sipping in from the bottom. There is a synch at the bottom, but it's really little use to help with that. It just restricts leg movement some. If I wear a light flannel jacket under it, it snugs right up. This really is a very slight oversight. The coat is great, with a lot of pockets and durable exterior.
- Yes, I recommend this productruthGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeparkaMar 30, 2019
I have not had a chance to try the pa.rka in the cold since spring is here in TN