Rainfoil® Insulated Parka
- Temp Rating
Combining waterproof protection and insulated warmth,, this parka comes up big when the mercury plummets. Rugged polyester shell with StormRepel® DWR finish to shed moisture. Soft berber fleece lining at upper chest and back adds comfort as well as warmth. 100g ThermaFill® insulation in detachable hood, collar, sleeves, and behind the fleece lining; 200g ThermaFill where fleece ends down to hem. Serious performance when you need it most.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® 5K/5K waterproof/breathable technology
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Six exterior pockets, one interior
- Velcro® adjustable tab cuffs
- Adjustable waist
- Drawcord hem
- Average length: Reg 32"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDrewGTGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat classy coatFeb 28, 2019
Perfect for the mid-20's temperatures expericed during a recent trip to Germany. The length of the parka kept my bum warm. The design is classy and looks good in dressy environments.
- Yes, I recommend this productElihuGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Great coat, warm, water proof and light weight.Cons NoneFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this coatFeb 16, 2019
Great coat, my wife loves how it looks and fits me
- Yes, I recommend this productGaryGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Great for Ontarion Canada WeatherConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFantastic Jacket...XL for my 6ft. 1 husband 😄😄Feb 6, 2019
The Customer Service was Superior As was the quick delivery