Rainfoil® Insulated Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
Combining waterproof protection and insulated warmth,, this parka comes up big when the mercury plummets. Rugged polyester shell with StormRepel® DWR finish to shed moisture. Soft berber fleece lining at upper chest and back adds comfort as well as warmth. 100g ThermaFill® insulation in detachable hood, collar, sleeves, and behind the fleece lining; 200g ThermaFill where fleece ends down to hem. Serious performance when you need it most.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® 5K/5K waterproof/breathable technology
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Six exterior pockets, one interior
- Velcro® adjustable tab cuffs
- Adjustable waist
- Drawcord hem
- Average length: Reg 32"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productEugeneGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsGreat ValueDec 7, 2019
Lightweight and warm. Nice deep pockets with velcro closure
- Yes, I recommend this productVinceGender MaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarmDec 7, 2019
Warm enough to wear in Chicago's winters.
- Yes, I recommend this productFifiGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHe loves it!Dec 4, 2019
Bought this in a 2XLT for a man who is always cold and struggles to find things that fit. He *loves* it. Keeps him toasty warm and dry. I also think it looks very smart. The pockets are great, he can keep anything he needs in them.