Rainfoil® Insulated Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
Combining waterproof protection and insulated warmth,, this parka comes up big when the mercury plummets. Rugged polyester shell with a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Soft berber fleece lining at upper chest and back adds comfort as well as warmth. Additional ThermaFill® insulation for maximum comfort. Serious performance when you need it most.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology for 5K/5K waterproof/breathable protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 100g ThermaFill® insulation in detachable hood, collar, sleeves, and behind fleece lining
- 200g ThermaFill where fleece ends down to hem
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Four exterior pockets, one interior
- Hook-and-loop adjustable tab cuffs
- Adjustable waist
- Drawcord hem
- Length, Reg Medium: 32"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFantomGenderHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice coat, like the longer lengthJun 4, 2021
Purchased this coat because it was longer than a jacket . Getting ready for a trip to cold climate later this year and wanted a water repellant warm coat that I could wear with layers and would cover my hips and upper legs to keep warmer.
- Yes, I recommend this productTJGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySnowboardingPros ComfortConsGreat JacketMay 31, 2021
Have had this jacket for 2 years now and it has preformed very well. Bought mainly for colder/rainy days to wear around the city. However, have ended up also using as a snowboard jacket, which it has been great for. For the price this jacket is great value. Only negative thing to say would be to have a couple better colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productJamesGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsReplacing my 22 year old EB Rain ParkaApr 10, 2021
Super comfortable and classic great looks. Enough room for base layer if needed, but I think this will keep me warm to the lower 40's by itself. My 22 year old Eddie Bower Rain Parka finally needed to be replaced, I held out until I found a jacket that was truly a replacement for my awesome classic that took me on multiple adventures including a week long snow bound backpacking trip in the San Juan mountains of Colorado.