Boundary Pass Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Tech Pocket
Serious warmth for serious cold. Durable nylon shell, packed with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for thermal comfort in subzero temperatures. The adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 650 Fill Premium Down: Ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Zip Hand Pockets: Set behind down insulation for added warmth
- Storm cuffs: Added protection that seals out cold
- Average length: Reg 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productBogey_75Gender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeReal dealDec 11, 2019
I bought this parka at the end of the last season at an EB outlet for a phenomenal discount. I've just recently brought it out as our weather has begun to turn frigid. The coat is the real deal! Very warm and comfortable, well insulated on wicked cold and blustery days. It keeps the wind out and the body heat in. The hood is also down filled and unbelievably warm. The fur piece on the hood, honestly, is a bit annoying as it falls down in my face, but is easily removed and would really only be needed for Arctic like blizzards if you need to be out for an extended period of time. The fit was perfect for me - 6'1 220lbs in an XL regular. The zipper seals nicely with the storm flaps, it has the double zipper so it does not restrict movement when sitting or driving. Quality without a lot of bulk or puffiness as well. Knowing what I know now, I would easily pay a great deal more than I did for this parka. Highly recommend this coat. I expect to have this for a long, long time
- Yes, I recommend this productKylerGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketDec 5, 2019
Very warm and comfortable jacket
- Yes, I recommend this productDrewGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeGreat all around ParkaNov 29, 2019
I'm really happy with this parka. I'm 6'2", with long arms (37" sleeve length); so finding something that fits is often a challenge. The tall size fits great! And it's warm and lightweight.