Boundary Pass Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Tech Pocket
Serious warmth for serious cold. Durable nylon shell, packed with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for thermal comfort in subzero temperatures. The adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 650 Fill Premium Down: Ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Zip Hand Pockets: Set behind down insulation for added warmth
- Storm cuffs: Added protection that seals out cold
- Average length: Reg 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productLove to knitGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketMar 22, 2019
My son loved the jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productpaplahozyGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent parkaMar 19, 2019
Another great parka from Eddie Bauer. Fits true to size.
- Yes, I recommend this productMomof4Gender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLarge Tall - Great Fit for My Skinny TeenagerMar 14, 2019
My son is 160 lbs and 6' 4". All of the coats we tried so far from various brands were way too wide for him. They made him look like a marshmallow man and didn't feel right. We bought size Large Tall in this coat and it is perfect. The camo is stylish enough for a fashion conscious 16 year old. He keeps tell me how much he loves it. It's warm enough for Chicago and I like that it covers his rear end for some added warmth on those super cold winter days.