Boundary Pass Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Tech Pocket
Serious warmth for serious cold. Durable nylon shell, packed with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for thermal comfort in subzero temperatures. The adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 650 Fill Premium Down: Ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Zip Hand Pockets: Set behind down insulation for added warmth
- Storm cuffs: Added protection that seals out cold
- Average length: Reg 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productGloryBGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit, comfy, smartOct 4, 2019
I bought this for a friend who is big built with long arms and it was a perfect fit, very pleased.
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFantastic parkaSep 29, 2019
I went from a parka that made me look like the Micheline man to one that was very (too) thin and light and finally settled on this perfect blend of the two. I probably would not want to use this if I was outside all the time, all day long, but for an hour or two, it is ideal. Great length. Nice warm hood. Great style. Bought online in August (great sale) and it was too big. Just waited until they were in stock in the store and exchanged it for one size smaller. Perfect and easy.
- Yes, I recommend this productVikGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI like it very muchSep 27, 2019