Boundary Pass Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Tech Pocket
Serious warmth for serious cold. Durable nylon shell, packed with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for thermal comfort in subzero temperatures. The adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 650 Fill Premium Down: Ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Zip Hand Pockets: Set behind down insulation for added warmth
- Storm cuffs: Added protection that seals out cold
- Average length: Reg 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productBruno QuébecGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWalkingProsCons Maybe a zipper of better qualityFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery satisfied with my purchaseNov 15, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productTKGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit/WarmNov 5, 2019
This light weight down parka is not bulky and provides plenty of warmth with room for layering. The medium-tall is a great fit for me at a slim 6'3" with need for 36" shirt sleeve length.
- Yes, I recommend this productKailashGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat feeling jacket. Not too heavy which is what I wanted!Nov 3, 2019
Haven't had a chance to wear it yet but I know the snow is coming!