Boundary Pass Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Tech Pocket
Serious warmth for serious cold. Durable nylon shell, packed with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for thermal comfort in subzero temperatures. The adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 650 Fill Premium Down: Ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Zip Hand Pockets: Set behind down insulation for added warmth
- Storm cuffs: Added protection that seals out cold
- Average length: Reg 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productKylerGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketDec 5, 2019
Very warm and comfortable jacket
- Yes, I recommend this productDrewGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeGreat all around ParkaNov 29, 2019
I'm really happy with this parka. I'm 6'2", with long arms (37" sleeve length); so finding something that fits is often a challenge. The tall size fits great! And it's warm and lightweight.
- Yes, I recommend this productBobGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat parka!Nov 27, 2019
I've tried several parkas, including EB's B-9. This coat is by far the best of them all. It's very warm but not puffy or bulky. Easily zips up under your chin for added warmth, and it's slightly stretchy so it bends with you. I use this coat in our cattle operation on sub-freezing days. The fabric is soft but tough enough (unlike rip-stop nylon) to tolerate this really harsh work environment. I liked it so much I bought one for my farm manager. I'm 5' 11" and 170 lbs.; a large-regular fit me perfectly. Catch this one on one of the occasional 50% off sales and it's an incredible value. I give this one five stars and two thumbs up!