Boundary Pass Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Tech Pocket
Serious warmth for serious cold. Durable nylon shell, packed with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for thermal comfort in subzero temperatures. The adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 650 Fill Premium Down: Ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Zip Hand Pockets: Set behind down insulation for added warmth
- Storm cuffs: Added protection that seals out cold
- Average length: Reg 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productHoltHouseMOGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect Winter CoatJan 22, 2020
This coat was purchased after the season sale. The medium tall fits perfectly. It's hard to find a winter coat that is both slim but long enough. This will be used for cold Missouri days for getting to and from work, but also for sledding and scooping the driveway.
- Yes, I recommend this productGaryGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNot as heavy in weight as you would think!!!Jan 20, 2020
Bought this Parka yesterday on sale at the outlet!! Great price. I was contemplating returning, since I do have enough jackets. Well it snowed all day yesterday and was in the low 20's today. I decided to wear it to run some errands. I hate wearing bulky jackets in the car, this being a Parka, honestly felt fine wearing it while driving. Was outside and was warm with just a t-shirt underneath. Love this jacket after the first time wearing it!! I am 6' 3" 220lbs. XL fits perfect. Sometimes I have to buy tall, because the sleaves are to short, this is not the case. Another great product of Eddie Bauer!!
- cOutsideRGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargewarmJan 16, 2020
Comfortable, warm & cozy. Good wind resistance too.