Boundary Pass Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Tech Pocket
Serious warmth for serious cold. Durable nylon shell, packed with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for thermal comfort in subzero temperatures. The adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 650 Fill Premium Down: Ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Zip Hand Pockets: Set behind down insulation for added warmth
- Storm cuffs: Added protection that seals out cold
- Average length: Reg 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productJordanGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuch a Great Winter CoatAug 29, 2019
This jacket looks great, fits great, performs great! I wore this all winter long here in Denver, CO and it never disappointed. I'm about 5'9 and wear a medium. Allows for me to layer bulkier sweatshirts/fleeces underneath and not feel too congested. Get this jacket!!
- Yes, I recommend this productLove to knitGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketMar 22, 2019
My son loved the jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productpaplahozyGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent parkaMar 19, 2019
Another great parka from Eddie Bauer. Fits true to size.