Boundary Pass Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Tech Pocket
Serious warmth for serious cold. Durable polyester shell, packed with Premium Down insulation for thermal comfort in subzero temperatures. The adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets set behind down insulation for added warmth
- Storm cuffs provide added protection from cold
- Length, Reg Medium: 31.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJackyGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFeedbackApr 13, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productKarenGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEddie Bauer jacketApr 2, 2021
Very nice garment
- Yes, I recommend this productJSGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice coatMar 30, 2021