Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The 650 Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Average length: Reg 33"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- NicolasGender MaleHeightType TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeQuality productSep 28, 2019
I haven't used this jacket yet, but it looks like it has high quality, it's light and the color is great. This product looks perfect for winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productAziziGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeI love my new Parka. The quality is extremely felt excellentSep 24, 2019
Other brands' size 'Large' fits me properly but my new Eddie-Parka kind of a bit bigger.
- Yes, I recommend this productVinnyGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeAlmost too warm!Sep 24, 2019
Great coat, especially with the sale price I got. Sometimes I forget that I don't live in the Rockies of Wyoming anymore, and I buy things like this coat that I might wear for a week on the East Coast. I'll be warm that week though!