Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- 2 Layer
- Fill Power
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The 650 Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Average length: Reg 33"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productLou5173Gender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeUndeniable one of The BestAug 28, 2019
I have been shopping in Eddie Bauer since 92 the first time I learned of this company. The first purchased in 92 was a parka also boots and a flannel shirt. The one thing that caught my attention was the quality. For years I would buy in Eddie Bauer from time to time but when my local store closed I stopped in 2008. This year I needed to get a winter coat and decided to get a Eddie Bauer. I have to say I will never get another coat from any one else. This coat was worth the delay I had to wait and more. The quality is still one of the best. Thank you Eddie Bauer for not stepping down from quality like some company's are doing today but for making it better. Worth every penny I paid.
- Yes, I recommend this productMomShoeGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeNice quality!Jun 6, 2019
I bought this for my son to wear on campus in PA. He hasn't worn it yet, but he really likes the look and feel of the coat. Pretty heavy, but should be great for 1/2 mile walks between classes in 5 degrees.
- Yes, I recommend this productjust LeoGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegood parka, excellent valueMay 10, 2019
I bought two Superior parkas, the size M for myself (I am 5'9" 170 lb) and L for my son in law (he is 5'11" 195 lb), and both fit us just fine. I could easily wear L as well if I needed more room for an additional layer or two, but last winters here in NYC, NY were pretty warm so I wore the parka over a tee-shirt or thin turtleneck - no need in extra-room. Very satisfied.