Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The 650 Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Average length: Reg 33"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productJohn B.....Gender MaleHeight 5'9"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectOct 13, 2019
New coat arrived yesterday and although not quite cold enough just yet to wear ever day, the fit is perfect. XXL Regular on a 5' 9" slightly portly senior. My entire arsenal of winter outerwear is Eddie Bauer, so adding the Superior Parka Rounds out the collection along with a timeless classic duffel coat, a classic Yukon, a Boundary Pass Parka, and a B-9 Parka. Common winter, best time of the year.
- NANCYGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsSatisfiedOct 13, 2019
- NicolasGender MaleHeightType TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeQuality productSep 28, 2019
I haven't used this jacket yet, but it looks like it has high quality, it's light and the color is great. This product looks perfect for winter.