Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- 2.5 Layer
- Fill Power
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The 650 Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Average length: Reg 33"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMomShoe | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeNice quality!Jun 6, 2019
I bought this for my son to wear on campus in PA. He hasn't worn it yet, but he really likes the look and feel of the coat. Pretty heavy, but should be great for 1/2 mile walks between classes in 5 degrees.
- Yes, I recommend this productjust Leo | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegood parka, excellent valueMay 10, 2019
I bought two Superior parkas, the size M for myself (I am 5'9" 170 lb) and L for my son in law (he is 5'11" 195 lb), and both fit us just fine. I could easily wear L as well if I needed more room for an additional layer or two, but last winters here in NYC, NY were pretty warm so I wore the parka over a tee-shirt or thin turtleneck - no need in extra-room. Very satisfied.
- Yes, I recommend this productWdsy | Verified userGenderHeightType RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWell Made & Warm CoatApr 5, 2019
I was looking for a well made, warm, water resistant, below the waist, attractive coat down coat. I did not want a "down-light". This coat meets all of these points. The color is nice (better than pictured). The only thing that I don't like is the Velcro, which catches on everything. The bottom line is that it a great coat. The two-way zipper is a real plus. I typically wear a size 40, and the medium fits well. I would recommend this coat.