Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGregoryGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy Coat.Nov 29, 2021
Wanted this Coat for a minute! Color is crazy! Magnificent! Different than others. Eddie is tops.
- Yes, I recommend this productWESiiiGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat, not perfect.Nov 28, 2021
I owned a superior down jacket before this and wanted to upgrade to the longer parka length for some added warmth. That jacket was a favorite. This parka is excellent. Excellent value, excellent, construction, excellent… now what makes this not the perfect parka? No collar and Velcro instead of snaps. Simple. The hood blends right into the body of the parka with no traditional collar to warm your neck. Next the Velcro or as I call it - dog fur catcher. I prefer snaps. It's a great parka and very warm. It's just not as good as it could be. (Yes I realize Eddie does sell other parkas with both snaps and collars but at a higher price, but we're talking about THIS parka.)
- Yes, I recommend this productPeterGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConskept me worm at negative 40-50 degree FNov 22, 2021
I live in interior Alaska. I wear this trapping at negative 40-50 degrees F. It has kept me warm at 40 below with 16mph wind riding snow machine(mobile) 30-40 mph in Alaska which I estimated at 80 below due to wind chill at least. This is a great jacket. I plan on replacing the faux fur ruff with a real fur ruff soon.