Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJustinGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWell Made Warmth and StyleJul 18, 2021
Very warm and comfortable, well built and super stylish. Chicago winters be warned.
- Yes, I recommend this productBauer ReturneeGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros QualityConsHigh QualityJul 11, 2021
This parka is well-constructed. The zippers work effectively and pockets are placed at good locations. Closure pockets are handy, too. The coat seems a little big, but the arms will be good if driving. There is a two-way main zipper, so the coat can be warn conveniently while sitting down.
- Yes, I recommend this productAcGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros FitConsParkaJun 19, 2021
Very nice, great fit and made very well very thick and comfortable