Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The 650 Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Average length: Reg 33"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productskinny dudeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargenot for extremely skinny menFeb 26, 2020
i am 5 feet 10 and weigh about a135 pounds. this jacket (size SMALL) was loose for my body. if i weighed around 150 pounds, then maybe it would have fit me well. i would have gladly exchanged it for an extra-small but it isnt offered. so i ended up returning it. i am still giving 5 stars because it was really well made. the design was nice and the jacket was warm. the hood covered my head well, and the fur made a nice shield around my face (even though i didnt wear it in windy conditions, i am certain that the fur would have blocked wind from all directions, except head-on. i paid around 250$ for it and when i compared it to other jackets from other brands, i didnt find anything better for under 600$. certainly, over 600$, there are superior winter jackets in the market.
- Yes, I recommend this productNorthern MN BoyGender MaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuperior Parka For Lake Superior!Feb 25, 2020
Being from the Northshore of Lake Superior where winter weather gets extremely blustery and cold this parka was the best choice for outerwear. The quality, comfort and warmth is absolutely unsurpassed. I was so pleased with my purchase last year, that I ordered the white version this year (hopefully it stays white after a cold night of too many beers).
- Yes, I recommend this productKevinGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsSuper warm jacket!Feb 22, 2020
The jacket is supremely made. Very warm and tough construction. I wore it only a couple times, and right away I thought it was too snug. I'm an average size guy, ,5'10", 195 lbs, size 40 chest, I ordered a medium at their recommendation. I found it to be too snug in the hips and chest, no way to wear a sweater or pullover under it to layer. I will be exchanging it for a large size. No other complaints, it is a stellar jacket and can't wait to get the correct size.