Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNoahGender MaleHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe carhopper loved itMay 8, 2021
Loved this coat for 2 years. Someone broke into my car and stole it (left everything else in the vehicle behind) so clearly other people must like it too. Gonna buy another one on this clearance sale (it's currently May) and keep it inside now.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coatApr 28, 2021
Stylish and warm
- Yes, I recommend this productVALERIEGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGRRRRREAT productApr 10, 2021
This is such a great fitting and warm jacket. Perfect for my needs in the snow. Not bulky but extremely warm. Even though I am not much for style, this jacket is quite good looking. I am very impressed with the quality. A lot of my family has columbia or north face jackets, but this one everyone was impressed by because of the warmth and style. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who needs warmth and if you're looking for style, this is it.