Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAcGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros FitConsParkaJun 19, 2021
Very nice, great fit and made very well very thick and comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productLeakaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, QualityConsLooks goodJun 18, 2021
Going to be a gift...it's broad in the shoulders but narrow at the knees...just hope it fits him..
- Yes, I recommend this productNoahGender MaleHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe carhopper loved itMay 8, 2021
Loved this coat for 2 years. Someone broke into my car and stole it (left everything else in the vehicle behind) so clearly other people must like it too. Gonna buy another one on this clearance sale (it's currently May) and keep it inside now.