Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGuyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsHandles Below Freezing GreatOct 2, 2020
Chicago gets very cold after January, with at least two weeks of below zero temperatures usually accompanied by high winds downtown where I work. I have never owned a coat that could withstand the punishment of that climate, always leaving a chill throughout my body (at the least). This parka makes me feel invincible to the cold and wind. Literally impenetrable. I joke that I could take a bullet in it too. While it is pretty stylish for a parka, you're really not looking for style points when the weather is that punishing. Nonetheless, it beats the pants off of the Canada Goose jackets with the ugly, giant patch.
- HRGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket but Hard to Get Refund for ReturnsMay 6, 2020
I had read a review in a Chicago newspaper comparing its warmth to Canadian Goose coats, so I purchased the coat for my son who will be going to school in Chicago. We originally thought the large was too big so ordered the medium as well. After deciding to keep the large, we promptly sent back the medium using their return label. It took over 6 weeks to acknowledge the receipt and instead of crediting my credit card they sent me an E-Gift Card. I have written twice about wanting a credit instead and have yet to get a response. So upset.
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA superb, warm jacketMar 10, 2020
The coat fits and feels well. It is a great length for keeping warm! And it is indeed very warm. It fully blocks wind even in sub zero weather. The hood is adjustable in several ways. It is sized large enough to accommodate your heaviest winter hat. The fur fringe around the hood is removable via a zipper. There are pockets everywhere! This coat was purchased for the functionality of keeping warm on very dry cold days. It is not so much a fashion statement!