Guide Midweight Baselayer Pants
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50
These baselayer pants are designed to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable during moderate to high-intensity activity in colder weather. Double-knit construction has soft polyester against the skin and merino wool/nylon on the exterior. Tested and approved by our First Ascent guide team.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Elastic comfort waistband
- Contour fly
- Flat seam construction for easy layering and to prevent chafing
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 50% polyester/35% merino wool/15% nylon
Wear it With
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review