Lightweight Merino-Blend Baselayer Pants
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50
Tested and approved by our guides, these high-performance baselayer pants are 89% merino wool/11% spandex. Soft and warm, they also offer four-way stretch mobility. The breathable, jersey-knit fabric wicks moisture and resists odor.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50
- Flat seam construction to reduce chafing
- Elastic waistband and contour fly front
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% merino wool/11% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPeteGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsFantastic base layerJun 9, 2022
I am a passionate, high-level skier who hasn't missed a season in over 40 years. This is the best base layer I have ever used. Temperature range is very flexible. Our high-alpine cold here in Colorado can be pretty tough! But these are up to the challenge. PLUS -- they don't stink at the end of a big day!