Lightweight Merino-Blend Baselayer Crew
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50
Tested and approved by our guides, this high-performance baselayer crew is 89% merino wool/11% spandex. Softy and warm, it also offers four-way stretch mobility. The breathable, jersey-knit fabric wicks moisture and resists odor.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50
- Flat seam construction to reduce chafing
- Rolled forward shoulders eliminate seams at top of shoulders
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% merino wool/11% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMilesGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityHikingPros ComfortConsAffordable Wool BaseDec 14, 2021
Wicks well and controls orders as well. Sleeves could be a little longer, but good length in torso. Fits trim.
- Yes, I recommend this productryanGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons Poor QualityOff on composition but still greatDec 24, 2021
The description says 89 merino and 11 spandex but the shirt says 86 merino, 11 nylon, and 3 spandex. A little disappointed in that aspect but it is very warm and comfortable.