As some states across the U.S. begin to reopen, select Eddie Bauer store locations are now open for business as well. We’re excited to have begun the reopening process and help you Live Your Adventure once again! We are closely following the guidance from local health authorities in each region. Reopening decisions will continue to be made on a case-by-case basis, taking into account local requirements and guidance.
For the most current store hours and your nearest store location, visit our Store Locator.
The health and safety of our customers, associates, and members of our community remains our top priority. As we reopen locations, we are taking numerous precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers and associates, including:
- Limiting the total number of customers allowed in-store to five at a time.
- Store associates are required to wear face masks for added protection; we encourage customers to do the same.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in all stores.
- Fitting rooms will be temporarily closed to ensure safety and social distancing. We also ask that customers do not try on product in-store.
- Requiring contactless transactions; all purchases must be made by credit or debit card. We are not accepting cash for purchases at this time.
- Strongly encouraging social distancing of at least 6 feet between customers and associates, including tape markers at each cashwrap to delineate a safe distance of 6 feet.
Additionally, specific stores may also enact other policies to comply with state or regional regulations, or to address other unique circumstances.
Returns and Exchanges can only be made in-store with proof of purchase. To initiate a return for US online orders, click here
As always, customers can continue to shop on our websites, eddiebauer.com, and in Canada, eddibauer.ca.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and thank you for being a loyal Eddie Bauer customer.