The ultimate ultralight field vest. Based on the patent-pending down layer in our First Ascent mountaineering line, with micro-channels that hold the down in place and close to the body for maximum efficiency. 700 fill StormDown™ powered by DownTek™—Premium Goose Down that's treated with a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish—is highly resistant to moisture. Ripstop nylon shell, reinforced with rugged Cordura® nylon overlays. StormRepel® DWR finish also protects the fabric surface, causing moisture to bead and roll off or evaporate rather than soak into the fabric.
- 1.74-oz, 40D ripstop nylon (shell); 75D x 166D Cordura® nylon (overlays)
- 700 fill StormDown™ powered by DownTek™ for ultralight warmth and moisture-resistant protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish on shell fabric beads moisture
- Streamlined micro-channel quilting for maximum heat efficiency and minimum bulk
- Layers easily, and is ultra-compressible so it packs small when not needed
- Machine wash
- Performance: This fit is designed for hunting and shooting and allows unrestricted arm movement—both up and forward—while reducing bulk. If you prefer a closer fit with enough room to layer over a lighter shirt or sweater, please order one size down.
The primary goal of our Sport Shop sizing is to achieve both freedom of movement and exceptional end use function. Our engineered patterns allow unrestricted arm movement—both up and forward. Through extensive field testing we have discovered that this performance fit maximizes the wearing experience when hunting and shooting. If you prefer a closer fit with enough room to layer over a lighter shirt or sweater, please order one size down.