Women's Sun Valley Down Parka
LOW ACTIVITY RATING 30°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -30°F.
World's Finest Down®
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
Warmest Coat I've Ever Worn
"Now there's no weather that will keep me indoors! With the removable hood, this coat is a must have."
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5"; Plus (1X) 37"
- CARE: Detach faux fur and secure all garment closures before laundering. Machine wash cold delicate, separately, using mild detergent only. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Rinse thoroughly and remove promptly. Tumble dry low. Do not hang to dry. Do not iron or steam. Do not dry clean. For best results, dry with clean tennis ball. FOR CARE OF DETACHABLE FAUX FUR: Remove and machine wash cold delicate. Do not bleach. Dry flat. DO NOT APPLY HEAT. Gently fluff for fullest appearance.
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.