LOW ACTIVITY RATING 32°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -30°F.
Live Your Adventure®
Deep winter warmth and classic style. This jacket's water-repellent nylon/polyester shell is a herringbone twill that has the look of wool. The yoke overlays are soft cotton/nylon. Inside, 650 fill Premium Down provides critical warmth.
- Shell: 65% nylon/35% polyester; Yoke: 61% cotton/39% nylon
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Interior fleece storm cuffs seal out cold
- Close welt side-entry zip pockets
- Interior secure pocket
- Snap storm flap over front zip
- Average length: Reg Small 26"
- Care: Detach faux fur and secure all garment closures before laundering. Machine wash cold, delicate, separately. Mild detergent only.
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- NOTE: This jacket is fitting closer to the body than our standard Classic fit. For use with midweight layers or for more room in the chest area, please order one size up.
Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.